Minnesota DWI Attorneys & Lawyers
Driving while impaired (DWI) and Driving Under the Influence (DUI) in Minnesota are serious offenses. The three main types of DWI / DUI offenses in Minnesota include:
1. Driving While Impaired (DWI),
2. Being in physical control while impaired, and
3. DWI Test Refusal.
Drunk Driving Attorney Minneapolis
If you are charged with a Driving while Impaired (DWI) or a Driving Under the Influence (DUI), you may be faced with the following consequences and/or penalties:
- Possible prison or jail time,
- Costly fines,
- Loss of driver’s license,
- Vehicle forfeiture,
- License plate impoundment,
- Court ordered treatment,
- Court ordered monitoring, and a
- Criminal charge on your permanent record.
DWI charges are very serious. Depending on the facts, even if this is your first offense you could face up to three hundred sixty five (365) days in jail, $3,000 in fines, and loss of license for a full year. This can make it hard to drive to work and can cause an emotional and financial strain for your family. A DWI could cost you your career and could impact other elements of your life as well. This is why it is so important to contact a Minnesota drunk driving lawyer as soon as you are arrested with a DWI.
Twin Cities DWI Law Firm
The Martindale Hubbell AV Rated Sabby and Reyes Law Firm has the experience you want and need when searching for Minnesota drunk driving lawyers. With over 35 years experience in criminal defense, Sabby and Reyes can provide you with the legal assistance needed to escape criminal conviction charges and keep your license.
The legal team at Sabby and Reyes knows that no two DWI cases are the same. Your sentence and your defense strategy will depend on several criteria including previous offenses, blood alcohol level and other aggravating factors. David Reyes and Tina Sabby handle all DWI/DUI and refusal cases in Minnesota including the following:
- Underage drinking and driving,
- Test refusal charges,
- Open bottle law,
- DWI on snowmobiles, boats and ATV’s,
- Boating while Intoxicated,
- Driver’s license revocation,
- Felony DWI charges,
- “Whiskey plates” – special plates, and
- Implied consent hearings.
Sabby and Reyes Law Firm Can Help You!
We provide you with the following services and commitment:
- Over 35 years experience in State and Federal law,
- Friendly and confidential service,
- Experienced, innovative, and aggressive defense attorneys,
- Helpful assistance to guide you through the legal system,
- Assurance that you will be fully informed of all aspects of your case,
- Determined, organized and goal orientated representation,
- Aggressive representation in researching, interviewing, and gathering evidence,
- Hundreds of proven case dismissals, not guilty verdicts and reduced charges for DWI arrests,
- Representation for all ages and all DWI arrests,
- Support for family and friends of the accused,
- Support for both English speaking and Spanish speaking clients, and
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week availability.
Contact Sabby and Reyes Law Firm today at 952-828-9000, 651-592-3350, or toll free at 1-877-DUI-FIRM for any questions, concerns or accusations involving DWI, DUI or Test Refusal cases in Minnesota. We offer a FREE CONSULTATION to speak to a team of professional and experienced Minnesota DWI attorneys.
Our Minnesota DWI Defense Lawyers represent persons throughout Minnesota including Minneapolis, St. Paul, Twin Cities, Anoka, Apple Valley, Andover, Becker, Big Lake, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Champlin, Chanhassen, Columbia Heights, Coon Rapids, Cottage Grove, Crystal, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Excelsior, Falcon Heights, Farmington, Forest Lake, Fridley, Golden Valley, Hastings, Hopkins, Hugo, Inver Grove Heights, Lake Elmo, Lakeville, Lino Lakes, Little Canada, Long Lake, Mahtomedi, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Mendota Heights, Mounds View, New Brighton, New Hope, North St. Paul, Oakdale, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Richfield, Robbinsdale, Rogers, Roseville, Rosemount, St. Anthony, St. Louis Park, Savage, Shakopee, Shoreview, South St. Paul, Spring Lake Park, Stillwater, Vadnais Heights, West St. Paul, White Bear Lake, Zimmerman, and Woodbury. Including, but not limited to, the counties of Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Anoka County, Wright County, Dakota County, Washington County, Carver County, Scott County, Sherburne County, Isanti County, Chisago County and Stearns County.